Delivery & Returns
Electic Scooter and eBike Delivery
Please note: COVID-19 border restrictions may cause delivery delays Electric Rides offer FREE UK delivery (3-5 working days)
Electric Rides Click & Collect
Not around to accept a delivery? We offer free click & collect from our store in Bicester, Oxford. Simply purchase your item online to secure stock, your order will be ready to collect within 5-10 working days.
You have 30 days from the date in which your product has been delivered to return your product. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition, unridden, with all parts, manuals and accessories included in the original box and packaging. For more information on how to return your items please visit our returns page.
Dualtron Electric Scooter Warranty
Dualtron UK are committed to producing high quality products and offer a one year warranty on all Dualtron electric scooters. You must be the original owner and have your proof of purchase or order number. The warranty protects you against manufacturing defects.
This warranty is in addition to your legal rights provided by the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Please also take note of the weight restrictions and read the manual before using your Dualtron electric scooter.
What does my warranty cover?
The warranty will cover manufacturing faults with the electric scooter. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty.
The shipping costs to ship the product back to us and from us may not be covered. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss.
What does my Dualtron Electric Scooter warranty not cover?
- General wear and tear or any damage caused by misuse is not covered. The warranty covers you solely against manufacturing faults.
- Accidental or crash damage, abuse, miss-use, attempting tricks, water damage, neglect, exceeding the weight limit, changing settings or anything else that results in damage caused by the user is not covered by the warranty.
- Damage due to improper assembly or maintenance
- Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories or installation of parts or accessories that were not intended for or compatible with the product
- Failure to perform maintenance or service at appropriate intervals
Any modification to the scooter will void the warranty. The warranty will also be void if you are not the original owner. The electric scooter warranty is non transferrable.
Dualtron Electric Scooter Warranty Process
- Contact the Dualtron team at email@example.com and a member of the team will send you a warranty claim form.
- You will need to fill out the claim form and email over photo’s/ videos of the issue along with a proof of purchase.
- The form will need to be returned to Dualtron via email
- The Dualtron specialist technical team will determine the issue and defect based on the information that you have provided within your warranty claim form and they will require you to send back the original defective part/ items.
- The Dualtron Electric Scooter team will examine the goods and if they confirm that it is defective or faulty (a warranty issue), your product will be fixed or replaced free of charge.
All Dualtron Electric Scooters are adult electric scooters, and should not be ridden by anyone under the age of 18 years of age. Most Dualtron electric scooters have a weight limit of 120Kg.